Brewery Bookkeeper - REMOTE POSITION
Small Batch Standard (CPA Firm)Apply for Job
Wanna work for a brewery?
Why not work with 10?
Niche public accounting firm for the Craft Beverage industry is expanding fast. Based in Jacksonville, FL, we provide outsourced accounting, tax, and consulting to the craft beverage industry. We help producers keep more profit! Through technology, we service 44 breweries, distilleries and cideries throughout the United States. Beverage manufacturer owners view us as a partner to keep their financials accurate and remain tax compliant while they focus on the liquid gold. We are a CPA firm that focuses on one industry; Craft Beverage Manufacturing.
- Outsourced accounting duties for a group of beverage manufacturers
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly compliance tasks for the customer
- Work closely with a team member at the manufacturer to get questions answered
- Close the accounting records on a month, quarterly, annual basis
- 2+ years in Public Accounting
- Experience using Quickbooks (Desktop and Online)
- Experience using bill.com
- Self Starter – this is a REMOTE position
- Apply knowledge across many similar businesses.
- Able to deliver solutions to challenges
- Super High Technology Tolerance
- Customer service
Small Batch Standard Beliefs:
- Operate with the customers best interest in mind
- Cultivate Energy
- Follow the Law
- Challenge yourself through achieving goals
- Embrace Technology
- Awesome Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Technology Stipend
Please include a cover letter with your resume explaining why you love debits and credits. A cover letter must be submitted with your resume to be considered for this position.