Away Days BrewingApply for this Job
Portland OR – Away Days Brewing, by the Toffee Club
Do you want to be a part of the next generation of breweries that are changing the face of Portland’s beer scene? Then we want to hear from you!
Building on the popularity and community that we’ve established over the past three years, the Toffee Club is growing and taking over the brewery space just next door. We’re looking for a professional brewer to be a part of our team, create recipes, showcase their abilities and grow with us as our business grows.
- 2+ Year of experience in a production brewery as a brewer
- Ability to create and produce unique new recipes
- Ability to produce consistent results over multiple beer types, over time
- Advanced knowledge of brewing science, recipe scaling and brewing process
- Knowledge of purchasing brewing equipment and ingredients
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the market
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Physical requirements
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Manage daily brewing operations and inventory
- Work with the manager on a schedule and beer production for distribution
- Represent our brewery and brands at events/festivals/offsites
- Must be comfortable with working at moderate heights
- Able to lift items weighing above 55+pounds o shoulder height
- CIP (Brewhouse, fermenters, kegs)
- Wash used kegs
- Help with distributing kegs
We are looking to start interviews in January 2019, for the Job role to start in early spring.
Hourly Rate not specified