Strategic Account Manager
DeeBee's OrganicsApply for this Job
Strategic Account Manager Job Summary:
We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic Strategic Account Manager to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products and services. You will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities. Strategic Account Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships within a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships.
Strategic Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with distributor teams to leverage assets and drive sales.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with accounts in assigned territory.
- Be the primary point of contact with customers and be able to address all needs of their business.
- Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and current partners
- Understand products and services; fully inform / educate potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Use analytical skills and data to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Meet or Exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product through sales data and seasonality.
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Account Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or 3+ years grocery B2B experience
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Account Manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers
- Strong working knowledge of scheduling tools for social media
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment