Vice President of Sales - Retail
Kill CliffApply for this Job
Kill Cliff – founded and created by a Navy SEAL with the spirit of giving back to the community -- is the leading innovator of performance drinks for the modern warrior. We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded individual to lead our sales efforts across conventional and natural grocery retail accounts in the US. The ideal candidate will represent our brand identity of hardcore exceptionalism, exhibit creative thinking and agility, and thrive in a performance culture. The VP of Sales will play a critical role in the organization, leading and executing our Total US RETAIL Sales Strategy.
- Develop and Execute Annual Plan for Kill Cliff
- Develop, implement & evaluate retailer and distributor plans to meet revenue and profit objectives.
- Create and execute volume and spending plans along with pricing, promotional and merchandising strategy for the Kill Cliff brand.
- Lead Sales Team to Meet or Exceed Annual Objectives
- Provide direction to sales team and broker partners to establish goals and plans to hit revenue and profit objectives for the company.
- Set clear and specific execution (assortment, merchandising, pricing and shelving) objectives and communicate objectives to sales teams using insights.
- Create Processes to Improve Business Performance Utilizing Analytics
- Monitor standard metrics across customers (i.e. volume, revenue growth, profitability, price points, competitive landscape, etc.) and intervene to adjust the plan when the execution of the plan goes off course as necessary
- Conduct and review post promotion ROI analyses and adjust promotional strategy accordingly.
- Partner Across Kill Cliff Leadership to Ensure Best in Class Strategy and Execution
- Partner with marketing and operations to develop a long-term new product innovation strategy by channel.
- Participate in demand planning meetings to be in the loop on forecasts (especially new product demand) to understand how plans and targets will change
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline. Military experience is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position, ideally with RTD beverage category experience.
- Mission-focused, organized, determined, passionate, hustler
- Team-oriented with proven experience working in a startup company environment, growing a brand and driving new product adoption and growth.
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through retail partnerships and channel development. Experience managing a broker sales team.