Cerveza MonopolioApply for this Job
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and increasing cerveza Monopolio's distribution at retail. The RSM will work independently and with the wholesaler sales teams to provide continuous service to our existing and targeted account lists. We're interested in applicants who are reliable, motivated, self-starter who will continue to grow cerveza Monopolio's footprint. We are looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment. The RSM will report to the CEO.
Must Speak Spanish.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sell our beers to on-premise and off-premise accounts by building strong relationships with retailers – grow existing accounts and open new accounts
- Collaborate with our distributors' sales representatives to market and sell our beers
- Maximize sales by monitoring and improving product merchandising and freshness in retail locations
- Grow brand awareness by executing marketing efforts including in-store tastings, merchandising, participating in local/Mexican events, tap takeovers, etc.
- Present product, brand, and values to retailers and bars
- Work closely with distribution partner sales team to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Train, motivate, and influence managers and staff at retailers and distributors
- Utilize data and sales information to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts and promotions
- Develop account action plans to maximize long term account sales
- Identify and execute on opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Supply POS materials to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Execute merchandising of Monopolio products both on- and off-premise
- Engage new accounts with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress
- Develop monthly sales report and plan to execute