Director of Sales Operations
Sapporo USAApply for this Job
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales function by way of analysis, reporting, training and project management; and meet sales objectives and grow Sapporo USA portfolio within the trade across the country.
- Ensure the company’s Sales processes (commercial strategy, sales execution, team meetings, training, reporting and analysis) are being performed consistently across all regions. Participate in development, tracking, and execution of Sales’ Strategic Plan. Support Vice President, Sales in business planning and execution of annual functional priorities.
- Direct national Sales information system development and improvements (e.g. VIP, CRM, other) to maximize system capabilities and plan for future system enhancements; Oversee use and reporting of same.
- Develop sales volume, revenue, and expense reporting and analysis. Facilitate report automation and compilation of reports for national summary.
- Facilitate the development of annual Sales budget and monthly financial forecasting processes in all regions. Propose and implement national cost saving initiatives in line with corporate financial targets.
- Provide oversight and input into the reporting of quarterly territory level financial results in support of the Sales Incentive plan payouts.
- Oversee the development, execution, and evaluation of national Sales training plans.
- Represent Sales on company’s national committees and inter-departmental working groups and projects.
- Plan and develop annual budget, provide monthly revenue and expense forecasts based corporate forecasting process.
- Propose and implement corrective measures to maximize net revenue per barrel.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in a large consumer packaged goods environment including at least 5 years of management experience. Professional accounting designation (e.g. CMA) considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field a plus.
- Proven experience working with cross functional business teams.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills using Excel, PowerPoint (MS Suite).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.