Senior Director of Sales
Maxine's HeavenlyApply for this Job
Maxine’s Heavenly was founded in 2013 and was, until 2016, only available at farmer’s markets and a handful of local markets. Beginning in 2016, the brand began breaking into the natural channel and is now currently available in almost thirty states and 1500 stores with 24% ACV in Natural. Major chains include Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, Jewel, and Walmart (coming Jan, 2019). We have big plans for 2019, which include flavor expansion, multiple packaging options, and something else exciting that you'll just have to join our team to find out about.
We are looking for an experienced individual who can take Maxine’s Heavenly to the next level and build out a successful sales functions from our current foundation. As the Senior Director of Sales, you will be responsible for building, developing, and managing a sales team capable of carrying out aggressive revenue goals and service initiatives with high level of accountability.
Note: This position is 100% remote as you will work out of your home office.
- You have experience creating and implementing a top notch sales strategy.
- You have a proven track record in the natural industry(snacks, cookies, chips) such as double and triple digit year over year growth.
- You have established relationships with distributors in the natural channel (i.e. UNFI, KeHe)
- You were/are responsible for bringing your natural products to a new market or territory.
- Selecting, training, coaching, and developing a sales management and sales support team to high performance.
Your profile will include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with natural food sales, consumer packaged goods and key account sales. You know this space in and out and have the proven track record to back it up.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading brokers, merchandisers, and store level support teams. Bonus points here for taking entry level staff and developing them into sales and sales support superstars
- Strong knowledge of sales channels and distributor markets.
- Strong strategic skills with some experience in annual business planning.
- The ability to support a fast moving and growing company by traveling up to 75% of the time.
Learn more about us at www.maxinesheavenly.com.