FitVine Wine Account Sales Representative - Entry Level. (North California, South California, New Jersey)
FitVine WineApply for this Job
Locations (3): North California, South California, New Jersey
As an AccountSales Representative one is responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for FitVine Wine State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The FitVine Account Sales Representativesupports the Regional and Territory Managersin development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
As an Account Sales Representative, one is responsible for, however not limited to:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in the region
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, store tastings and events in the region
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in the region
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure the region is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project
- Support Territory Account Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns
- Must be able to pass a drug test and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 LB if needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or commensurate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel
Compensation: Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus with annual review
FitVine Wine is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other legally protected characteristics.
FitVine Wine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact Mark Warrenat email@example.com assistance.
About FitVine Wine:
FitVine was born when friends made a pact to craft amazing wines that also fit their active lifestyles. FitVine’s clean great-tasting wines have less sugar, fewer sulfites and no flavor additives.To create clean and rich tasting wines with the flavor, mouthfeel and alcohol content you expect from a fine wine, FitVine uses a proprietary malolactic fermentation process. The wine ferments to dry and lowers sugar levels. On average, all wines have 0.01-0.09 grams of sugar, 2.5-3.9 grams of carbohydrates and 92-120 calories (per 5 oz. glass). The ‘fun’ in the bottle remains intact with all wines ranging from 13.4 - 13.9% alcohol. FitVine crushes grapes, so you can crush life! Learn more at www.fitvinewine.com