FitVine Wine Territory Account Manager: Mid-Senior Level (North Carolina, Baltimore/Maryland/Delaware, New York)
FitVine WineApply for this Job
Locations (3): North Carolina, Baltimore / Maryland / Delaware, New York
The Territory Account Manageris responsible for managing the Company’s wine and spirit business in a specific territory to increase revenue and achieve sales goals. Reporting to Regional Sales Manager, this role entails working with management, suppliers, and sales staff to grown distribution, market share, brand awareness and overall on and off premise sales for the Company’s products.
As a Territory Account Manager, one is responsible for, however not limited to:
- Effectively represent FitVine Wine to distributors, retailers and consumers and to direct the execution of the company’s strategic business plans through assigned wholesalers
- Effectively manage buying relationships with key accounts in order to achieve case sales and distribution objectives within budgetary guidelines in order to meet Region profit contribution objectives
- Prepare forecasts for shipments, depletions and budgeting for all brands on an as needed basis
- Evaluate distributor suggested price structure and brand equity investments as needed to insure the company is receiving fair share of channel profits.
- Conduct sales meetings and planning meetings for wholesaler’s sales/management staff
- Participate in the preparation of the annual business plan for all sales, marketing, budgetary, production and communication needs necessary to meet case volume and profit contribution for the upcoming calendar year
- Participate in consistent individual market distributor meetings to review FitVine Wine business and provide leadership for achievement of FitVine Wine channel goals
- Be a change agent by constantly challenging the status quo and be able to motivate yourself and your team to break down barriers to success and continually improve business processes
- Working in home office environment as well as in assigned sales territory (primarily traveling by company car)
- This position requires travel primarily within assigned sales territory
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry cases of wine that may weigh up to 45 pounds
- 3+ years beverage sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of key trade account buyers buying and promotional practices and operational procedures
- Strong management and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of wine industry (including FitVine Wine portfolio and primary competitors) and estimated sales trends for wine and spirit categories
- Working knowledge of wines/spirits from world’s major viticulture regions
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Available for company related travel
- Must be able to pass a drug test and maintain a valid driver’s license
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies
Compensation:Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus with annual review
FitVine Wine is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other legally protected characteristics.
FitVine Wine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact Mark Warren at email@example.com assistance.
FitVinewas born when friends made a pact to craft amazing wines that also fit their active lifestyles. FitVine’s clean great-tasting wines have less sugar, fewer sulfites and no flavor additives.To create clean and rich tasting wines with the flavor, mouthfeel and alcohol content you expect from a fine wine, FitVine uses a proprietary malolactic fermentation process. The wine ferments to dry and lowers sugar levels. On average, all wines have 0.01-0.09 grams of sugar, 2.5-3.9 grams of carbohydrates and 92-120 calories (per 5 oz. glass). The ‘fun’ in the bottle remains intact with all wines ranging from 13.4 - 13.9% alcohol. FitVine crushes grapes, so you can crush life! Learn more at www.fitvinewine.com