Denver Sales Representative
Colorado Cider CompanyApply for this Job
Colorado Cider Company is looking for a motivated individual to represent us in the Denver market. Founded in 2011, CCC creates fresh, balanced, and genuine ciders for the discerning drinker. In their Denver cidery, CCC makes 15+ award winning fresh-pressed hard ciders, ranging from semi-sweet to bone dry. This is a full-time Tuesday-Saturday position that requires weekend and evening availability.
- Report directly to the Sales Director.
- Build relationships with accounts both on- and off-premise in the Denver Metro area. This includes maintaining existing accounts, as well as prospecting potential new ones.
- Represent CCC in a professional manner.
- Represent CCC at festivals in Denver and the surrounding areas.
- Support our distributor representatives.
- Attend and work events related to our partnerships and sponsorships.
- Schedule events, hand sells, and tastings in territory. This includes both on- and off-premise key accounts.
- Assist with in-house event planning and execution at the cidery located in Denver.
- Must be 21+
- 2+ years familiarity with craft beverage industry (i.e. service industry, liquor store employment, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and maneuver kegs.
- Personable and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to increasing CCC sales in Denver.
- Clean driving record, reliable vehicle, willingness to travel.
- Weekend and evening availability.
- TIPS certified, or willingness to obtain certification.
- Passionate about cider!
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.