Social Media & Content Manager
Nature's BakeryApply for Job
As Social Media & Content Manager, you’re the creative thinker who is responsible for developing the brand voice, look and personality of Nature’s Bakery across all social media channels. Equal parts content creator and social strategist, you’re developing and posting on-brand content while creatively responding to trending and real-time opportunities. You understand our consumers and how to reach and speak with them. You’ll drive monthly reporting and collaborate with the broader team to ensure that ideas and initiatives can be leveraged across our owned social channels. This role reports to the Associate Marketing Director of Communications, but you will work closely with the entire Marketing team as well as external agency partners.
- Lead social strategy & content ideation with support and collaboration from marketing and design team members.
- Create and maintain social media a content calendar across all channels.
- Lead content development for all social media channels, including photography (product, lifestyle) and captions.
- Community management across all social platforms to drive engagement and positive customer sentiment
- Responsible for scheduling and publishing content across all channels.
- Manage paid social advertising strategies and execution both individually and with agency support.
- Monitor competitor channels via social listening platforms, surfacing relevant insights and opportunities.
- Lead and champion social-first ideas and integration across the marketing team.
- Analyze and track key performance metrics regularly and/or per-campaign basis to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-5 years of social media experience (preferably in consumer-packaged goods or within the millennial market)
- BA/BS in a related field such as Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or Advertising
- Experience with direct management of Facebook Ads Manager & other Paid Social platforms
- Extensive experience within the Facebook Ads UI using tools and features including Power Editor, Custom Audiences, Look-A-Like Audiences, Carousel Ads, App-Install Ads, Lead Gen Ads, and more.
- Experience with Sprout Social or other social analytics / social listening tools
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths, nuances, success metrics, and relevant demographics
- Excellent, on-brand writing and customer service skills
- Prior social media and community management experience building personal online personas or accounts with strong engagement
- Proven success working in fast-paced, collaborative team environments
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Start-up experience