Product Manager (Beverage)
LifeFuelsApply for this Job
Every great idea begins with a problem. Ours began with a struggle to get what our bodies wanted, when we wanted it. We've been fortunate that life has taken us many places; remote descents in the backcountry, last-minute goals on the pitch, dusty roads in rural Africa, and boardrooms around the world, but access to hydration and healthy nutrition has always been a challenge. That’s why we banded together to create LifeFuels, to give our bodies what they need via great-tasting, personalized functional beverages, without compromising our lifestyles. The journey hasn’t been easy (electronics and water aren’t always the best of friends), but through vigorously detailed engineering and meticulous attention to design, we’ve built a product we truly love. We’re thrilled for you to join us on this adventure, and to welcome you to the LifeFuels family.
What you'll do:
We are looking for a Product Manager (Beverage) with experience bringing new beverages to market to join the LifeFuels Team. This person will collaborate across departments to ensure a successful product launch, continuous innovation and the management of our portfolio of concentrated beverages.
- Collaboration across departments to bring new functional and flavored beverages to market
- Implementation of key processes including manufacturing, filling, labeling & distribution
- Management of supply chain & procurement of ingredients
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and partners
- Ensure regulatory compliance of FuelPods in relation to claims, formulation, labeling, etc.
- Budgeting, forecasting & inventory management
- Contribute to innovation by actively interpreting data and reporting on trends related to our markets, consumers, products, category and competitors
We are looking for candidates with 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the beverage industry. Applicants with additional experience in technology or health & fitness, especially at early-stage companies are preferred. But above all we are looking for committed team players who thrive in collaborative and challenging environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and data reporting abilities
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – helping people feel their best from the inside out. At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation.
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Generous insurance coverage- medical, dental and vision
- Generously subsidized memberships to LifeTime Athletic with world class facilities
- Open plan office space
- Flexible and remote work options
- Eligible for Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities