Sasquatch Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Sasquatch Brewing Co. is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic brewer to grow with us. We operate a 15bbl brewhouse in NW Portland with two retail locations and a growing distribution footprint in the PDX area. We’re a small team, so this is an important role that works directly with our Head Brewer and ownership.
- 1+ year professional brewing experience is required.
- Lab work experience preferred.
- Ability to create and produce unique new recipes.
- Advanced knowledge of brewing science, recipe scaling and brewing process.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Forklift aptitude preferred.
- Positive attitude. Things change fast in a growing business and we need someone who’s flexible and willing to help where needed.
- Commitment to brewery safety and beer quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packaging beer – canning, bottling, labeling, etc.
- Receiving, washing and repairing kegs
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and purging tanks and kegs according to set standards
- Ensure work area is clean and well organized
- Ensure tank exteriors are cleaned regularly
- Managing Dock sales
- Filling kegs
- Taking Gravity readings/Dry Hopping, monitor temps
- Occasional weekend Festivals/Promos/Tastings
- CIP brewing equipment
- Maintain clean and safe work area
Full-time, Monday-Friday. Occasional weekends.
Please include your resume along with salary requirements.