State Sales Manager, Beer, Houston/Dallas - Rippentrop
AEBC, (Executive Recruiting Firm)Apply for this Job
State Sales Manager, Beer, Houston/Dallas, TX - Rippentrop Confidential search
NOT TOO LATE TO APPLY (as of 3/5/2019)! NOT A START-UP. Restructure program, building a new national team in TX. Also hiring sales people in New York, Alabama, Louisiana, and Florida.
• Deliver overall sales and financial goals, sales and margin
• Develop and execute strategy plan, develop budgets and re-forecasts
• Develop weekly and monthly financial forecasts, sales and profits vs. goals and objectives reports
• Manage distributor relationships
• Manage the overall senior level business relationships with key distributors and accounts
• Work directly with operations leadership, and other leadership teams across the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved
• Guide product selection, pricing strategy, promotional plans and advertising plans
• Create and deliver key programs, platforms and events with detailed execution plans
• Develop and execute brand exclusive strategies across key variables to drive sales margin
• Establish penetration rates and key profitability targets
• Direct and drive social, digital and advertising strategy
• Serve as key strategic leader on internal cross functional teams and special projects
• Corporate wide budgeting and financial responsibility
• Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in one or more departments
• Building a successful team of upward mobility employees that are professional, trained and motivated
• Attend trade events
• Direct the category managers and specialists in the development and execution of category plans
• Directly responsible for succession planning, talent upgrades, and mentoring
• Implement and support all leadership development tools
• Business responsibility is across all formats
• Complete and present category reviews
• Develop key category review schedules, POG space productivity, assortment optimization, and gross margin ROI
Required Skills: Beer industry expert (plus 10 years), ability to negotiate contracts, knowledge of current trends, strategic thinking, business driver, team and individual motivator, strong record of building companies and brands, able to build and execute financial and sales plans, communicate with senior management, multicultural marketing, tasting event companies, and sales programing experience a plus. Must have current relationships with distributors and key accounts.
Special required skills: Alcohol merchandising, pricing, category management, advertising, chain retail experience, distributor management, solid record of sales results
Education and Training Required: Bachelor’s Degree, Microsoft office, others
Education and Training Desired: College degree, not mandatory
Experience Required: 10 years
Location: Houston/Dallas Texas
Compensation Package: Competitive salary,, full benefits (dental, vision, life insurance, health incentives), bonuses, vacation, and more!
Americas Executive Beverage Consultancy (www.aebevconsult.com) is one of the top beverage industry focused Executive Recruiting and Consultancy companies in the United States. Projects include assisting with the AB/Modelo merger, working with international companies towards their goal of entering the US marketplace, to assisting Start-up companies. Executive Recruiting: We are known for bringing the "best of the best" candidates. AEBC is a "full service" recruiting firm with a "hands-on" approach to the entire process. Many of our candidates have made a major impact in the marketplace in a very short amount of time.
AEBC has direct relationships with over 200,000 beverage industry executives worldwide. We focus on improving your business and saving you precious time in the process. Please contact us today to begin your recruiting process! For more information please visit our website at: aebevconsult.com.
Senior Managing Partner
Americas Executive Beverage Consultancy
Americas Executive Beverage Consultancy focuses on the beverage industry only, a recruiting and consultancy firm offering Executive Recruiting, Resume Services, Consultancy focused on making money, Personal Executive Consultancy (TV interview prep., Board Meeting prep., Presentation role-play and review, Business Review prep.) Website features an opportunity to make an appointment directly on the site to assist you with your needs: aebevconsult.com