Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Craft Beer is not just a job. It's who we are.
Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin' folks who know how to have a good time? Yeah, that's us.
Award-winning beer? We got that.
Incredible food and a commitment to impeccable service? We practically wrote the book on it.
All we're missing is you.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company
Karl Strauss Brewing Company offers health benefits, flexible work/life balance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, great food and beer discounts, Wellness Program, career development, and growth opportunities.
The Brewpub Manager is responsible for the effective operations of his/her assigned brewpub location assisting the Brewpub General Manager in areas such as scheduling, inventory, performance evaluations, safety and workers compensation, and leading department meetings. This position requires limited supervision from the GM and/or AGM.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 years of experience of progressive management experience within a full service, high volume, and corporate or multi-unit environment.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent. BA in Hospitality/Restaurant Management preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Aloha POS systems and GAAP practices preferred.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting, prioritizing work assignments and managing multiple projects at one time.
- Requires strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.