Two Robbers Hard SeltzerApply for this Job
Two Robbers is a fast growing Hard Seltzer company based in Philadelphia (Instagram). We are building a team of passionate sales representatives with experience representing craft beer and/or hard seltzer brands in the Philadelphia region! We are specifically looking for individuals that have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on challenge, and have a desire to help shape the future of a young and exciting new company.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily on-premise and off-premise account relationship management
- Regular account visits to existing and new accounts
- Regular sales calls to existing and new accounts
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts
- Track and monitor progress with accounts
- Ensure proper merchandising of Two Robbers at on and off premise accounts
- Create, manage, and execute sampling events, special events, beer festivals, etc.
- Establish target account lists, and weekly/monthly/quarterly sales goals, and ability to achieve and execute on such goals
- Maintains constant communication with Two Robbers team and distribution partners
- Ability to “wear multiple hats,” including completion of administrative tasks, expense reporting, budget management, etc.
- Engage, instruct, and inspire consumers about the brand
- Embrace and represent Two Robbers’ values, purpose, and brand-identity at all times
- Must be available to work weeknights and weekends as required
Experience / Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two years minimum experience working in the beer industry (preferably for a brewery or wholesaler)
- Must be currently living in the Philadelphia market
- Strong knowledge of the Philadelphia market including existing relationships with accounts
- Physical demands include ability to frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds or more
- Reliable car, valid drivers license, and clean driving record
Compensation will be highly competitive with industry / market rates, and will be experience-dependent. Will include a base salary, sales commissions, and performance-based bonuses.
Note: This job posting is neither definitive nor restrictive, and may be modified to meet changing needs.