Account Sales Representative
BOS BrandsApply for this Job
We believe that healthy should be fun.
BOS Brands is an entrepreneurial, brand building, marketing and sales company focused on the beverage market, with its core product BOS Iced Tea. Based in Cape Town, Amsterdam, Paris and now the Western US, BOS expects to continue to be a high-growth and fast-paced business. We aim to provide an open, fun, non-hierarchical, inclusive, team-centric working environment where hard work will be rewarded with professional growth, personal achievement and wonderful working experiences.
Our unique business needs unique individuals to work here. We are building an exceptional business, and we want people to join us on the adventure. We want people who are creative, optimistic, energetic and committed to what they are doing. BOS feels that if it has extraordinary employees, it needs to be an extraordinary employer and so we aim to create a working environment where employees are happy, motivated, engaged, stimulated and rewarded. BOS is looking for great people to join our team – is that you?
web: www.bosbrands.com | facebook: @BOS | twitter: @BOS | instagram: @BOSworld
BOS is looking for an Account Sales Representative (San Diego Area)to join our team.
This role is responsible for growing the brand in the accounts in the area, across all sales channels (grocery, convenience, foodservice), and for building strong working relationships with all customers serviced. This position will report to the Division Sales Manager – West.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Source New Business
Manage Outlet Base
Deliver Excellent In-store Execution
Drive Distributor Performance
Support the BOS Team
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales function, with exposure to FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) industries in the Area.
- Comfortable with the flexibility and adaptability required in an innovative, high-growth company.
- Have passion for success, willingness to learn, ability to operate independently, be hard-working, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, caring, and possess a strong internal drive to achieve success.
- Have clearly demonstrable comfort with, and flair for, communicating and dealing with people from a variety of cultures, languages and backgrounds.
- Have relevant undergraduate degree – bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have organisational capabilities – which the candidate will use to rapidly develop thorough, accurate and comprehensive analysis of performance and well-structured and practical execution plans which they will be able to deliver thoroughly.
- Good command of English as a language (both written & spoken). Able to present well and comfortable negotiating, pitching and cold-calling.
- Feel and demonstrate a natural affinity and possibly even an “emotional connection” with BOS’s brand, products, and evolving business philosophy.
- Be a natural “connector” who engages easily across the business, and builds strong networks outside of the business.
- Adaptability – this position is with a small team in a startup situation. It is likely that your responsibilities will change over the first year.
- Be happy and passionate about life, people, and have a well-rounded life outside of work.
- Details to be negotiated with successful candidate, but will include:
- Market-related base salary.
- Quarterly incentive bonus
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Health care
This is a great chance to learn several sales channels and launch a career in the fast-growing natural beverage industry with an exciting, international company.