Bonafide ProvisionsApply for this Job
eCommerce Manager, Bonafide Provisions
Bonafide Provisions is on a mission to bring abundant wellness to all through the healing power of REAL FOOD. We’re in search of an eCommerce Manager who will help us extend that mission. Based out of our Encinitas, CA office and reporting to the VP Marketing, the eCommerce Manager will be responsible for growing the Bonafide Provisions direct-to-consumer channels, specifically our Shopify site and Amazon.com. This role will encompass all aspects of our DTC business from front to end, including fulfillment, pricing, merchandising, visual design, and on and off-site consumer marketing. We are looking for a seasoned eCommerce and digital marketing manager who has successfully scaled DTC businesses and is experienced in planning and executing acquisition and retention strategies through paid, earned and owned digital properties including bonafideprovisions.com, email marketing, SEO, affiliates, Amazon and paid digital media. The successful candidate is a strong cross-functional team player who is experienced managing the front and back end of e-commerce sites and digital platforms, and who is excited to take ownership and drive this rapidly-growing business.
What you’ll do:
- Own the growth strategy and execution of Bonafide’s eCommerce site including optimizing fulfillment, assortment and pricing; driving sales, traffic, content, promotions, CRO, engagement and world-class user experience; and managing ecosystem of discounts, rewards, subscribe & save and other site-exclusive value drivers
- Manage e-commerce revenue growth to deliver company goals for Shopify and Amazon.com
- Develop and execute digital brand and content marketing strategies that attract and engage target consumer to support DTC initiatives across organic, display, SEM, paid social, and email
- Manage Amazon growth strategy and execution including catalog and product optimization, paid media, reviews and more
- Manage and optimize paid media spend across Google, Facebook, display, retargeting and more
- Lead organic customer acquisition strategy including content strategy, SEO and lead generation
- Lead email marketing strategy and execution including segmentation, design, and automation
- Develop and manage affiliate marketing program
- Manage agencies and partners to efficiently and effectively execute on digital plan
- Develop digital and eCommerce KPIs and reports to analyze ROI, performance, track trends, and make strategic recommendations to ensure that we are continuously optimizing our efforts and providing growth in our programs
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing, and eager to roll up your sleeves and build a thriving DTC business
- Scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty. At Bonafide, no job is too little or too big!
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization.
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-7+ years of eCommerce and digital marketing experience
- Shopify experience required
- Experience with Amazon.com and Amazon Advertising Platform
- Email marketing program management experience required
- Affiliate marketing program management experience required
- Experience managing digital agencies required
- Ability to work collaboratively with team as well as independently
- Self-motivated, a “doer” and results-driven
- Creative spirit, can-do attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical and organized with strong project management skills
Bonus points for:
- Natural food/beverage industry experience
- Passion for wellness & clean eating