Troegs Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Position: Content Coordinator
Reports To: Content Manager
Status: Full-Time, Year-Round
Pay Rate: Hourly, based on experience
Benefits: Available Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation – Eligible after satisfactory completion of 90-day Introductory Period; Participation in 401k w/ company matching program – Eligible after 1 full year of employment (over 21 years of age)
Tröegs Independent Brewing is drawn to people with a sense of adventure and curiosity and we believe those people are drawn to Tröegs as well. We look for co-workers who share our uncompromising vision to make great beer and enjoy the ride.
We are an independent brewery known for pushing our own boundaries and experimenting with new and engaging ways to package and present Tröegs. We’re looking for a digital-savvy content coordinator to join our collaborative creative marketing team!
This is an exciting support role that includes helping to create engaging content and creative executables in a variety of mediums including photography, video and copywriting. The ideal candidate will be able to convey the Tröegs art and science of brewing through the photos they take and content they write.
The content coordinator will be our primary social traffic controller. He/She will accurately post assigned content on all of our channels in addition to providing daily positive, results-driven customer service, directing queries to the right people, or finding answers across all departments at Troegs.
Core responsibilities include executing Tröegs digital advertising plan through targeting assigned spend and ads to appropriate customer demographics. Track and compile results and deliver to management team.
You have a genuine curiosity for life and your beer glass is always half full. You are an ace multi-tasker, photographer and writer. You are able to gracefully bounce between multiple social channels and will have the ability to maintain the Tröegs voice and marketing objectives at all times.
You have experience developing creative concepts and an ability to collaborate with a dynamic group of co-workers. And at the end of the day, you can help us reflect on what worked, what didn’t and how our next story will be even better.
THE FINE PRINT
All resumes must be accompanied by 1-3 samples of published written content, at least three photography samples, and any applicable social handles (personal or professional). Resumes without samples will not be reviewed.
Daily Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of Tröegs philosophies on beer and food and intuitively communicate through social media content and captions
- Ensure graphic quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity in all visual assets produced or published
- Monitor/listen to online conversations about Troegs
- Respond to comments and questions in our brand voice
- Traffic and track sponsored posts and ads
- Serve as point of contact for sales and retail requests for social media support
- Repurpose content for different platforms, including email newsletters and social channels
- Engage with wholesaler and retail partners on social media and assist in packaging and sharing support collateral aligned with Tröegs consumer marketing campaigns
- Regularly attend events and amplify the ‘troegyness’ through social media creating content that can be used to both engage customers and pitch future events to retailers and other partners
- Attend in-house beer school and other events and share the experience through social media
- Help link our social media presence to off premise retail through engagement and execution strategies
- Assist content manager with pre-production tasks and content capture as assigned
- Content tasks include shooting photos and short social video of events, happenings around the brewery, writing captions, blog posts, signage and menu copy
- Photography and light video editing
- Track, analyze and report on weekly and monthly performance across channels
- Manage time effectively across multiple jobs adhering to production schedules in a fast- paced environment
- Assist in evolving opportunities: Live video, Instagram stories, and finding what’s next
Skills, Attributes and Other Required Qualifications:
- Ability to shoot with DSLR or equivalent
- Ability to create styled photography content - Video experience is a plus
- A love for craft beer and understanding of brewing and beer styles
- Willingness to learn and ability to weave the art and science of brewing into social media posts and responses
- Ability to find a compelling subject or story within a seemingly normal process or activity – and then convey it to our customers through social media
- Experience conceptualizing, producing and publishing of a range of digital assets
- Strong communication and demonstrable creative copywriting skills
- Experience in social media publishing and community management, including corporate communication, PR and analytics
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- Active blogger, micro-blogger, user of social media
- Knowledge of social media & digital creative best practices for highly visual social mediums
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Passionate user of digital technologies who stays ahead of trends in social media marketing, emerging media, and online communications and is curious about the evolution of this space
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, and be easygoing, while remaining very disciplined. Must be a Tröegs culture fit!
Tröegs Brewing Company is a climate–controlled brewing and packaging facility. The following is a representative list of things you might encounter when at the brewery:
- Hot water,
- Pressurized vessels, and
- Loud working areas.
Troegs Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Troegs Brewing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Troegs Brewing Company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.