Area Sales Manager
Proof Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
- Develop and execute sales strategy plan with distributors, develop budgets and forecasts
- Implement overall sales and financial goals
- Create weekly and monthly financial forecasts and market reports
- Manage overall business relationships with distributors and accounts
- Work with team to help guide product selection, pricing strategy, promotional and advertising plans
- Establish penetration rates and key profitability targets
- Build a successful sales team of driven employees and brand ambassadors that are professional, well trained and motivated
- Utilize VIP and Karma to ensure data driven sales execution
- Attend festivals and trade show events
- Collect data on competitor products, market pricing, distribution logistics and general market information and trends
- Conduct monthly business review meetings with sales management at all distributors to review progress toward quarterly and annual sales and marketing plans
- Oversee distributor inventories and coordinate ordering with head brewer and management
- Identify and execute promotional opportunities, events and related sponsorship
- Engage in distributor ride alongs and regular market account visits
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience in sales or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years experience in craft beer sales either distributor related or supplier related.
- Proven ability to manage a team and execute sales directives and goals.
- Ability to produce and execute sales & marketing plans, budgets, forecasting and general reporting
- Exceptional communication, organization and goal setting skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office suite.
- Clean driving record and background check.