Brand Development Associate
SazeracApply for this Job
Build your career at Sazerac. Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Weller, 99 Bananas, Wheatley Vodka, Margaritaville Spirits, Dr. McGillicuddy’s, and Platinum Vodka. Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since 2008, Sazerac has experienced double-digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Brand Development Associate supports the marketing team in the execution of the strategic plan, annual marketing plan, activation and budget to ensure marketing plans achieve volume and financial objectives. Primary responsibilities include tracking progress against yearly sales and marketing activity/program calendars, supporting new business development and project execution, working with sales and supporting supplier relations where necessary.
There is an opportunity to focus on Whiskey and Specialty Brands or Agave and Gin Brands.
- Assist in the development, management and execution of key programs including social media, digital performance and turnkey packaging projects.
- Support efforts to build the assigned portfolio in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams into a growing and profitable consumer business consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Lead business analytics and tracking to deliver against business objectives and brand strategies to measure success.
- Participate in the development of the new initiatives and special projects including assigned portfolio strategic brand plans. Support trade marketing and sales on local market execution.
- Establish agency partner relationships to develop and execute compelling trade and consumer marketing to drive assigned portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3 years relevant experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for work