Beer Sales Associate
Network BreweryApply for this Job
Network Brewery, established in 2016, has been steadily growing its presence in the Southern California craft beer market. The brewery is located on the outskirts of Santa Ana, near the 55 and 405 freeway. Network has a small taproom open daily, and provides a rotating variety of over 50 different beers, not including the barrel age program, which began in 2017.
The candidate’s mission is to manage the business of Network Brewery’s outside sales within a specific territory. Including the business development of each account including market specific work targeted in increased distribution and sales. Represent the Network Brewery in the retail trade as the first point of contact from the brewery.
- Work with each account on a monthly basis concentrating on increased sales and distribution for to increase brand presence in keg markets.
- Develop and execute a promotional calendar geared towards building sales and distribution
- Develop key customers in each territory and attain a proprietary relationship with said retailers to gain sales and distribution.
- Plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week.
- Keep a weekly/bi weekly planner of goals and account calls within each territory.
- Forecast seasonal brand execution and track results.
- Completely understand and embrace Network Brewery and culture while delivering our mission to the wholesale and retail customer.
- Passion of great craft beer.
- 1-3 years of experience in beer sales.
- Strong work ethic.
- Competitive spirit, self-motivated, and a desire to succeed.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Outgoing personality.
- Good driving record.
- High school or equivalent
Employee’s Benefits include: