Grocery Sales Representative
Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Craft Beer is not just a job. It's who we are.
Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin' folks who know how to have a good time? Yeah, that's us.
Award-winning beer? We got that.
All we're missing is you.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company in San Diego's original craft brewery, pioneering the San Diego beer scene since 1989. Flash-forward 29 years and Karl Strauss is currently the 41st largest craft brewery in the US and operates 10 brewery restaurants across Southern California. We are a rapidly growing company, and we are lookin' for some beer-loving rock stars who want to help us make people happy one Karl Strauss beer at a time.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company offers health benefits, flexible work/life balance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, great food and beer discounts, Wellness Program, career development, and growth opportunities.
The Sales Support Representative's primary role is to support the sales team’s efforts by covering for Sales Representatives within the region when they are on vacation, out ill or otherwise out of the territory. Furthermore, Sales Support Representatives will perform hot-shot deliveries, help with draft tech problems and will be asked to work beer-related events in a Sales Representative's territory.
Essential Functions & Duties
- Learn all systems and processes in the sales organization
- Responsible for getting grocery orders
- Merchandising grocery shelves
- Building relationships with grocery store receivers
- Effectively communicate to representatives, managers, brewery partners and our Logistics team of any needs in the field and work to help resolve any issues
- Safely deliver hot-shot orders to our valued customers
- Work with our Draft Tech team to learn and problem solve basic draft problems at our accounts
- Represent Karl Strauss and any of our brewery partners at beer events (both charity and account centric), as needed
- Cover for Sales Representatives within the region when they are on vacation, out ill or otherwise out of the territory
- Learn, improve and grow beer knowledge
- Accurately order beer using our Enterprise Resource Planning system