Directors of Sales, Foodservice
DRY Soda CompanyApply for this Job
Director of Sales, Foodservice
The Director of Foodservice will own the process from identifying new business, cultivating relationships with distributors, and executing sales and programs that will drive growth to meet the goals of DRY’s foodservice plan. This position requires a high energy, self-motivated person who understands how to leverage their previous relationships in this channel to create growth quickly. Vision, creativity, and leadership are traits DRY look for in a Director of Sales. Someone who can quickly assess the current business, identify and create successful activity will fit well with the rest of the DRY Sales team.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Develop a short term and long-term strategic plan that will allow DRY Soda to achieve their financial objectives.
- Identify new opportunities in the Commercial, Noncommercial and Alternative Channel segments.
- Identify potential new customers or new divisions of existing customers that allow for profitable growth
- Leverage opportunities in the key markets where DRY Soda has brand development and High Retail ACV
- Work with the Seattle based DRY team in continuous forecasting, manage budget spending, bring insight to monthly sales plan, develop sales and marketing tools.
- Be a team player through sharing best practices, bringing solutions vs problems, and high level of communication
- Leverage current business with UNFI and build new business through their customer base
- Develop customer relationships and business with Vistar, Sysco, Shamrock, USFoods, Compass, Canteen, OTG, etc...
- Conduct short term activity with On Premise, Education, HQ vending accounts while cultivating longer term QSR and Fine Dining Restaurant opportunities.
- Accountable for the development and accuracy of sales forecast by market and product to drive production planning
- Develop and monitor sales plan by customer
- Accountable for developing and delivering net selling price objectives for each product category that help achieve the corporate net earnings
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years of experience in high-level foodservice sales, broker management is a plus, but not required
About DRY Soda Company:
DRY Soda Company creates beautifully flavored, lightly sweet sodas, made with just a handful of ingredients. Founded in Seattle in 2005 by a mother of four, DRY’s products honor the real flavors of fruit, flowers, herbs, and spices. With a commitment to simple ingredients, artistry, community, and most of all, flavor, DRY Soda Company is challenging the status quo and showing the world that not all sodas are created equal.
DRY’s Sparkling soda line features ten culinary-inspired flavors, sweetened with a touch of cane sugar, available in 12 oz. glass bottles, slim 12 oz. cans, four-packs, and seasonal 750 mL Celebration bottles. DRY Zero Sugar sodas are USDA Organic and available in four bright and bubbly varieties in 12 oz. cans and 6-packs. DRY Soda Co.’s beverages are sold in thousands of stores and restaurants across North America. For more information, visit www.drysoda.com.