Brewery Representative - Washington DC/Montgomery County
Fordham and Dominion BrewingApply for this Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional. Only applicants who reside in Washington DC or Montgomery County will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow Fordham and Dominion sales/distribution in the assigned territory, working independently and with local wholesalers.
- Participate in overall sales strategy and goal planning for sale of Fordham and Dominion products.
- Prospect new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, and visiting accounts in the assigned territory. Retail call frequency at 10-12 accounts per day.
- Organize an efficient schedule, including a daily route, along with a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan.
- Prepare weekly and monthly paperwork in a timely manner.
- Works with designated distributors to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Maximize Points of Sale (POS) exposure in each account.
- Set up and participate in in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events.
- Maintain self-education with Fordham and Dominion brands and the craft beer industry in general.
- Keep thorough notes on all existing and target accounts.
- Look at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Plan and participate in regular distributor training activities including; presenting at sales meetings, riding with distributor sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Coordinate all ordering with distributors to ensure they have adequate inventory for each sales period.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred from four-year College or University.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management, sales reps, retailers and distributors.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Chain retailers is preferred.
- Depending on experience + Bonus
- Car and phone allowance
- Health insurance and 401k