Territory Manager - San Francisco Bay Area
101 Cider HouseApply for this Job
Here at 101 Cider House, we craft the healthiest alcoholic beverages on the planet. Located downtown Los Angeles, we are the original "adults only" juice bar. We work with local farms to produce raw juice, using only fresh source verified ingredients. Our juice is pressed in small batches, then spontaneously fermented to produce a naturally alcoholic & certified probiotic beverage. Cold pressed juice just got healthier, and hangovers have officially gone out of style.
We are looking for crafty folks who share our passion for healthier alcoholic beverages, and whom have the ability to succeed in a sales role. The role of Territory Manager will be fulfilled in San Francisco and surrounding area. The Territory Manager will be responsible for development, execution and success of the 101 Cider House portfolio throughout all channels of the trade.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages all accounts in assigned territory (off-premise & on-premise).
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers.
- Merchandises 101 Cider House product at shelf, to include stocking product.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Utilizes CRM to track orders, record interactions with buyers, and optimize daily schedule
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics.
- Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of all brands & products.
- Upholds the brand integrity, always.
- Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities.
- Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level.
- Opens new accounts in line with brand directives.
- Establishes & maintains rapport with store/restaurant managers, wine/beer department buyers/managers, and other pertinent personnel.
- Maximizes POS exposure in each account.
- Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team.
- Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner.
- Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes and seeks out new opportunities to increase sales.
- Must have craft beverage industry experience (cider/beer/wine/kombucha is preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of chain accounts & restaurant buyers, buying and promotional practices and operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of the craft beverage industry.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with or without supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for tastings & special events.
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage.
MUST RESIDE IN OR AROUND THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Plan: Salary plus bonus plan, paid vacation time, mobile phone allowance