Lagunator - New Jersey
Lagunitas Brewing CompanyApply for Job
To support local markets by engaging in sales and relationship building with existing and potential accounts. Works under the guidance of managers to meet sales goals while portraying the Lagunitas brand and culture.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for introducing accounts to our brands, packages, and draught.
- Deliver the target volumes and distribution goals as stated in the specific region plan and documented through our CRM applications.
- Implement activity plan for each key distributor ensuring clear and measurable objectives to deliver the distribution and ROS targets.
- Build and sustain quality relationships with the key distribution and decision makers in the retail accounts to enhance our sales capabilities and drivers.
- Place POS (Point of Sale) items in retail accounts as directed.
- Work closely with Regional Market Managers on designing and scheduling the Distributor/Market presentations.
What we're lookin' for:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university desired.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales environment; Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in beer sales or beer distribution desired.
- Successful experience managing beer distributors.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment; willing to work flexible schedule, including weekends/evenings/holidays/overtime.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for Lagunitas and the beer business.
- Outgoing/High energy; enjoys public interaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and stay organized, motivated, focused and efficient.
- Goal oriented with ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Unusual / extensive hours
- May be required to work long or unpredictable hours.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Required to lift 35 lb. Cases, and 165 lb. kegs and various point-of-sales boxes on a periodic basis.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.
- Frequent travel required.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.