On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Providence, RI
Inspira MarketingApply for Job
isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might
say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a Hybrid Beer Sales Representative for our Rhode Island territory. The Beer Sales Representative works autonomously to ensure the successful sale, volume and rate of sale growth, distribution, brand presence and positioning of our premium beer portfolio within a set of dedicated accounts.
Here's a small sample of what you'll be doing:
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact local market to upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility, and displays
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor partner to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory.
- Provide training to accounts on Diageo brand/product(s) to include ingredients and pairings, brewing process, history, quality and current trends
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks and reorders as necessary according to the planogram standards
- Sell-in and build brand displays according to off-premise standards
- Execute POS programs to standard
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
- Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at accounts
- Utilize on-line database and systems to track all territory progress.
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
Here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- 1-3 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in beer, wines or spirits
- Previous on-premise/off-premise, distributor, or retail work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the three-tier system
- Must live in assigned territory
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.