Inside Sales Support
Brewcraft USAApply for Job
Inside Sales positions will be a key resource within the Country Malt Group Sales team providing sales services to homebrew stores, wineries, and other specialty stores/manufactures. Inside sales will own a territory of these customers working closely with the Commercial Brewery & Distillery Division Territory Sales Managers to support sales functions. Inside sales will be the main point of contact maintaining an exceptional level of service for our new & existing customers as we continue to grow our market share. These positions will report to the Brewcraft Division Sales Manager.
- Working from one of the Brewcraft and/or Country Malt warehouse locations.
- Maintain and grow sales to a territory of homebrew stores, wineries, and other specialty stores/manufacturers.
- Maintain and expand database of customer prospects through utilization of available resources such as:
- Licensing application searches
- Industry blogs, guild member lists, publications, social media
- Other creative search methods
- Act on new customer prospects through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails and mailings including welcome packages, catalogs & product samples.
- Develop new opportunities and drive sales by identifying customer needs & creating and executing strategic plans in a competitive market.
- Coordinate with Territory Sales Managers in providing consistent contact with our customer base by organizing and executing scheduled follow-up communications.
- Support customer, internal and external, education efforts by gaining knowledge of our product portfolio and acting as a consultative resource for information and quotations.
- Prepare reoccurring & on demand reports to extract trends in customer activity.
- Maintain knowledge of geographical locations and transit lines as it relates to our company facilities and customers locations.
- Assist in planning and organizing industry events such as sponsored guild meetings, tradeshows and festivals.
- Assist with the development, documentation and training of standard operating procedures.
- Assist with administration of product sample and company promotional material programs.
- Occasional attendance of industry events to support the showcasing of our brands and services.
- Assist marketing with strategic targeted newsletters and marketing campaigns.
- Support customer engagement in local and key markets, with the Country Malt Group, Canada Malting and Great Western Malt brands through:
- Working within local markets 1 – 2 times per month
- Travel to Key markets 2 – 3 times per year
- Collaboration with CMGBC Marketing to facilitate and/or perform customer site tours, workshops, presentations, events
- Visit local key customers
- Other duties as assigned to support our sales and general business development initiatives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Sales Support or other relevant professional position within a Homebrew Store, Wholesale, Freight/Distribution or Manufacturing industry is desired
- Demonstrated involvement in Brewing, Malting and/or Distilling industries is required
- Passion for the Craft Brewing & Distilling industry is a must!
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage time and tasks with minimal supervision
- Capacity to embrace change in a growing industry and business environment is essential
- Experience conducting effective peer training including preparation of written materials
- Experience establishing, monitoring & achieving individual and team goals
- Ability to travel infrequently within US & Canada
Post-secondary education in relevant discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided. We offer a generous benefits package including: medical/dental/vision/Rx plan, flex spending accounts, EAP, paid holidays, paid time off program of 4 ½ weeks, basic & voluntary life insurance, accident insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), tuition reimbursement & fitness subsidy. Employees are eligible for Brewcraft product discounts, as well as discounts from various external vendors.