Territory Manager - Southern Ca
Ritual Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
RITUAL BREWING CO.
REGIONAL MANAGER - FULL TIME POSITION
A Regional Manager is responsible for all aspects of selling, servicing and managing Ritual’s products to both Retailers and Distributors. While Managers will be assigned a geographic territory of responsibility, said managers must keep in mind that they always represent Ritual Brewing.
Essential duties of this gig:
- Passion for excellent Craft Beer is a must. Plan on learning something new each day and using it to cultivate raving fans
- The Sales Team at Ritual works hard and plays hard; you will be expected to keep up in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment while maintaining focus and a slightly warped sense of humor
- Ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire Ritual portfolio
- Collaborate with Director of Sales to establish target account lists including placement priorities and volume projections
- Identify accounts that are not currently penetrated with Ritual products and develop a plan to establish business with said accounts
- Conduct server / bartender education sessions, beer tastings and beer-themed dinners
- Be responsible for allocation and use of POS materials and ensure proper merchandising of all accounts
- Plan and execute On-Premise promotions as required (This will include some evenings and weekend festivals)
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key accounts both On and Off-Premise
- Collect data (i.e. pricing and distribution) as required
- Compile and submit reports required for the sales division
- Operate effectively within corporate budgetary guidelines
- Track and monitor progress in all identified accounts while meeting / exceeding set goals
Knowledge, Experience and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or related industry work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Craft Beer is a must! A familiarity with Craft Beer and the industry is required. Industry experience, whether working in Craft Beer sales and distribution, Craft Beer centric hospitality establishments, or a brewery, is preferred.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to speak confidently and professionally in front of groups while conducting tastings, training and promotions
- Passionate work ethic and demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to interface with various levels of management at retail, and within the Ritual structure
- Secure a passing grade on the Certified Beer Server test located at Cicerone.org within 45 days of employment
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Dedicated sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Sound judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent problem-solving skills and mathematically proficient with the ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Good driving record and above average common sense
- Knowledge of draught systems, basic beer merchandising and POS placement are desirable
- Able to safely move full ½ barrel kegs weighing us much as 170 pounds along with the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds safely
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Ritual Brewing Co. offers competitive compensation with an aggressive sales commission plan, bonuses, and health benefits. Individuals are encouraged to grow their passion, knowledge and skills in an effort to become more valuable to the company, therefore becoming eligible for compensation increases and promotions.
Ritual Brewing Co. is an at-will employer. As such, employment with Ritual Brewing Co. is voluntarily entered into, and you are free to resign from your position with the company at will, at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, the Company may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause.
It is the policy of Ritual Brewing Co. to afford equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, political preference, or veteran status. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Forward your cover letter telling us why you are the person for this job along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.