Eastern PA Market Manager
Helltown BrewingApply for this Job
POSITION: Market Manager – Eastern Pennsylvania
DEPARTMENT: Sales Department
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Bonus, Benefits, Expenses, & Allowances
Passionate about craft beer?
Interested in working for two small, growing PA craft breweries?
Live in Schuylkill, Berks, Lancaster, or Lebanon County?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you might make a good fit for us.
Establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with wholesalers and key retailers within the assigned territory by performing the following duties:
• Supports Helltown Brewing & Rivertowne Brewing’s portfolios and Business Plan;
• Maintains constant communication with the Vice President Sales & Marketing;
• Works directly with the assigned Helltown Brewing & Rivertowne Brewing territory wholesalers and their sales staffs to promote the sale of the brand;
• Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts;
• Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives;
• Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software or other company provided sales/CRM software;
• Manages wholesaler direction; develops and maintains positive relationships with retail accounts;
• Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitors product for freshness;
• Holds monthly sales and marketing meetings at assigned distributors;
• Conducts ongoing brand training;
• Develops ride schedule with assigned wholesaler reps.;
• Attains pre-determined sales and distribution goals;
• Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory;
• Ensures proper and timely ordering of Point Of Sale with wholesalers;
• Ensures timely completion and accuracy of all reports submitted by wholesalers;
• Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, build wholesaler sales programs, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys);
• Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensures compliance is maintained;
• Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must live in the market for which Market Manager is responsible for;
• Must have a reliable car and be able to travel;
• Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work some week-ends;
• Two years minimum experience working in the three-tier distribution system either with a beer wholesaler or beer supplier;
• Strong knowledge of craft beer industry and its retail consumers;
• Knowledgeable of Helltown Brewing & Rivertowne Brewing brands;
• Draft beer knowledgeable;
• Experience with sales data writing, reporting, and analysis;
• Experience with sales/CRM software;
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.