Cellar Person / Lab Technician
Roadhouse Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
This role will be responsible for the product from fermentation through packaging. Specific duties include fermentation management, dry-hopping, centrifuging, carbonating and packaging quality measures including seam testing, oxygen and carbonating testing and shelf life analysis. This role will require weekends / odd hours.
• pH, gravities, QC testing, can seam testing, Can DO/CO2 monitiroing, sensory and general lab support;
• General ownership of cellar and cellar cleaning;
• Operate GEA Centrifuge, monitoring turbidity and DO through process;
• CIP, SIP, and Operate HopGun
• Ensure that product and processes are free from contamination;
• Clean, sanitize and purge FV and BBTs according to SOPs;
• Yeast harvest and pitching;
• Carbonating and dissolved oxygen monitoring with using Cbox standards;
• Effective communication with Roadhouse team.
• 2+ years in a production brewery in a cellar role;
• Must be able to lift 50lbs safely;
• Must have a strong ability to multi-task;
• Must love being a part of a dynamic, hard-working team.
Equipment Used: Braukon and AAA tanks with electronic controls, CIP skid, Anton Paar C Box, can seam tester, Can piercer, GEA centrifuge, Braukon hopgun, pumps, CO2 system, various packaging and lab equipment.
Compensation:?Compensation is salary based. Benefits include health insurance coverage, PTO, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is a craft brewery operating in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.