Keegan AlesApply for this Job
Keegan Ales has been an award-wining leader in the Hudson Valley’s craft beer scene since 2003. We are currently looking for a high-energy territory sales manager to lead our sales in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Qualified candidates will have at least 3-5 years beverage sales experience and/or a 4-year college degree.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Experience developing sales goal and strategies
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean drivers license as this position involves travel.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills are a must
- Computer proficiency
- Beverage sales experience required. Craft beer knowledge preferred
- Strong knowledge of both on and off premise markets, specifically in the tri-state area
- Work with and present regularly to our distributor partners’ sales teams
- Make regular sales calls and manage relationships with on and off premise key account managers to maintain and create growth
- Motivated self-starter with minimal daily supervision
- Although you will be responsible for building a multi-year sales plan alongside other senior managers, in today’s ever-changing craft beer market adaptability and flexibility is a must
- Ideally, you will be based in the southern Hudson Valley region for easy access to the HV, NYC, CT, LI and NJ
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, with some occasional overnight travel
- Have the physical ability to lift cases and kegs of beer
These are the basics, but hopefully you are already aware that small breweries require everyone to wear many hats. Teamwork is paramount, as is tenacity. If you’ve read this far and still have the hutzpah to apply, then we want to hear from you. So, polish off that resume, put your best foot forward and tell us your salary requirements and why you will be a great addition to our small, yet fiercely loyal and dedicated team of like-minded friends all pushing in the same direction.
Keegan Ales is an equal opportunity employer with comprehensive benefits. Salary, commission and benefits will commensurate with experience. Send a cover letter, resume and/or CV to email@example.com. No phone calls please.