Field Sales Representative
Chihuahua Brewing CompanyApply for Job
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Gainesville, Pensacola, Jacksonville & Tallahassee
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for working in their assigned territory to execute all aspects of Chihuahua Brewery’s business plan and regional strategies through the development and management of retailer relationships. This position will serve as a brand ambassador and educator for Chihuahua Brewery. In addition, they will call on key retail accounts to augment distributor efforts, develop guerilla marketing promotions without large advertising budgets, conduct distributor sales rep ride-alongs to enhance consumer/retailer sampling programs (where legal).
- Establish relationships with key wholesaler personnel to ensure “Share of Mind” for Chihuahua Brewery
- Execute and track identified metrics/KPI’s (Sales, Distribution, Displays, POS, Pricing and Competitive Activity), and provide timely feedback to both distributor and manager.
- Represent the company and expand sales for Chihuahua Brewery in both on & off premise accounts in designated sales territory.
- Build relationships with owners/buyers at all on premise and off-premise accounts.
- Supply complete and accurate account information and sales data in Lilypad.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between accounts and distributors to ensure product is being ordered and delivered appropriately, and that a healthy relationship is maintained between all accounts and distributors. This includes:
- Strategically target key accounts with distributors to increase product placement, movement, and promotional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer pairing dinners, beer fests, etc.
- Ability to have fun.
- Have passion for beer with above average subject knowledge base.
- Ability to inspire others to motivate them to sell more Chihuahua Brewery products.
- Bi-Lingual or Spanish speaking preferred
- Sales Experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Live in the territory of assigned distributors.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Possess and exhibit high levels of energy & self-motivation.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to move 165-pound keg, using appropriate lifting techniques and tools
- All positions receive consistent training and advancement, with pay raises at discretion of management
- Competitive yearly base salary dependent on employee experience level, plus commission are available for this position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)