Territory Sales Representative
Crazy Mountain Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Crazy Mountain Brewing Company is seeking a Sales Representative to reside over business development and account management in the Denver metro and surrounding territories. This position is a revenue generation role for Crazy Mountain and facilitates the positive recognition of our brand. The Sales Representative fulfills a variety of duties all intended to grow and develop the Crazy Mountain brand. At CMBC our operations are often versatile and dynamic. There are times in which our duties expand outside of our job title. Our best candidates and top performers embrace these scenarios and thrive in an atmosphere that is consistently progressive and evolving. The Sales Representative will report to the VP of Sales.
- Key Account Management
- Oversee positive relationships and commitments with accounts and business partners of Crazy Mountain.
- Generate, hunt and close sales opportunities for Crazy Mountain Brewery.
- Update accounts on all product lines, including our core craft beers, Local Stash craft beers and contracted beers.
- This position rotates taps and earns additional taps at accounts.
- Ensure every account is well supported and pleased with Crazy Mountain craft beers and service.
- Act as a primary point of contact for accounts.
- This position provides excellent guest service, account service and internal customer service to promote successful operations at Crazy Mountain Brewery.
- This position checks distribution work and provides problem resolution to all situations.
- Internal Operations
- The Sales Representative links production and sales to ensure an efficient, knowledgeable and successful operation.
- This position seeks and identifies potential opportunities for the organization.
- This position partners with the sales team to enhance business development initiatives.
- The Sales Representative acts as a brewery ambassador and promoter of Crazy Mountain.
- The Sales Representative oversees and actively participates in company promotions including festivals and events.
- This position generates revenue and positive recognition for Crazy Mountain.
- The Sales Representative ensures compliance with all regulations.
- The Sales Representative ensures a safe and clean work environment.
- The Sales Representative facilities a positive and motivated work environment.
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in Business Management, Sales & Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Business Economics preferred.
- Prior craft beer or adult beverage sales experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in craft beer sales a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is a plus.
- Superior sales, prospecting and account management abilities are essential for this role.
- Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must prevent underage alcohol consumption.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, festivals and events.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Previous production experience is a plus.
- Strong vendor relations experience is preferred.
- Startup mentality is highly desirable.
- A passion for craft beer is required.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong customer service and relationship building abilities.
Crazy Mountain Brewing Company offers a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, competitive salaries, an excellent working environment, and free beer! This is an amazing opportunity for growth based on mutual strengths. Salary based on experience.
Crazy Mountain Brewing Company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.