Territory Manager - Southeast Region - Must reside in GA, VA , NC or TN
Celsius HoldingsApply for this Job
CELSIUS TERRITORY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Reports to Regional Director or District Manager if one is in place for that region.
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Entry level position reports to the DM or if no DM, an RM or directly to the Zone Director if no other staff members are present in geographic region
TERRITORY MANAGER POSITION OVERVIEW
This position is responsible for driving results to attain the region sales goals. This role is a supportive, entry position on team CELSIUS. The role is designed to advance the brand’s presence daily with street level marketing and sales activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLEINCLUDE: (CORE ASPECTS OF DAILY ROLE)
- Delivers results daily and strives to make the zone plan numbers: case volume, number of new accounts opened and gross / net revenue every day in assigned areas of trade
- Assigned areas of trade management might include but are not limited to:
- Convenience channel
- Conventional Grocery channel
- Natural channel – in areas where assigned
- Drug channel – in areas where assigned
- Visits accounts in territory with aim of gaining / achieving initial space or increased shelf presence, selling in line or additional skus, displays or facings daily.
- Attends distributor sales meetings to rally troops, be face of the brand and monitor/reorder POS
- Also at distributor level: explains contests, pitches brand at sales meetings, schedules and performs “ride alongs” with distributor pre-sell or route sales team members
- Interfaces with senior level district or territory managers at DSD level, or senior execs as assigned (distributors and subs)
- Ensures sales meeting area is branded with updated POS
- Conducts tastings or cuttings at all area distributors as assigned, making the rounds when introducing or rolling out new flavors, or line launches
- Ensuring reports are requested and shared with DM & RM – volume, volume during promoted timeframes, contest time frames, etc.
- During route rides, works to train distributor personnel on how to properly pitch the brand, where to place it, how to face it and, assists in gaining incremental placement and displays
- Lead generation – works to sell in the product and create street level leads which are turned into local, assigned distributor, or used to open wholesaler accounts as assigned.
- Works route or territories as assigned to open accounts which grow case volume for assigned distributors, or would open other feeder accounts such as larger area wholesalers
- Attends wholesaler sales meetings or tradeshows as assigned
- Surfaces ways to grow the business in territory and possible leads for accounts, or other business venues which are not assigned to him/her self.
- Ensure knowledge of how to calculate retailer math (cost, margin, retail, penny profit, etc), and adhere to MAP standards on pricing and promotions in the trade. Request training if needed.
- Ensure supporting/sales team agents (brokers, wholesalers, distributors) are using the updated branded, marketing and selling materials at all times for all channels of trade.
- Proactively surface ideas regarding ways to meet goals/objectives as market dynamics change regularly.
- Maintaining established customer relations in key accounts
- Communicates any business issues which may create volume shortfall or inability to hit zone goals or plans as soon as they are known
- Uses the CELSIUS link regularly to ensure all sales materials used in trade are as accurate and updated as possible and provided by the branding team at HQ.
- Propose trade show schedule to Trade Marketing Manager, to generate area business through key wholesalers, or retailer partners. Potentially oversee or manage tradeshow execution with direct reports or local event team.
- To maintain ACT Customer management Software– training is the team member’s responsibility, request in writing additional training if necessary.
- Uses the app as instructed
- Participates with your Regional Manager in summary discussions to ensure we are maximizing the efficiencies of your app and workflow as assigned.
- Adhering to company policies – social platforms, expenses, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional or District Manager or corporate leadership
- Reviews case volume reports by distributor or wholesaler as available.
- Fills out all reports on time at the request of Regional Manager or corporate leadership
- Adheres to the highest standards of integrity with all reporting, expenses, relationships with others, and timeliness / attendance at work
Administrative Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):