On-Premise Team Leader
Konrad Beverage CoApply for this Job
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
Three (3) plus year’s related work experience in beer/spirits/wine industry
- Building strong personal and business relationships with a focus on building and executing local
market plans. Meet with key customers, assisting sales reps with negotiating and closing deals.
- Responsible for increasing distribution and volume across on premise accounts.
- Lead on premise team reps to ensure quality activations / promotions and to deliver a quality and consistent brand message in the market.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Monitor and track sales reps performance, training and overall activity.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate monthly ride with and team sell objectives.
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager
Essential Skills and Experience:
Analytical skills, in particular gathering data from a variety of sources and presenting in formats suitable for the targeted audience.
Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Good managerial and effective presentation skills.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Proficient using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam.