Garage Brewing CoApply for this Job
Garage Brewing Co, an innovative growing production brewery in Murrieta, CA has an opening for a passionate Brewer to join our team.
Our facility and equipment is state of the art including a full lab and yeast propagation system, 10 and 30 bbl brewhouse(s), automated grain delivery system utilizing both silo(s) and 2000lb bulk super sack(s) – (only specialty grains requires manual handling). Grain out is automatically pumped to a collection bin area (no manual grainout).
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and have a firm understanding of the brewing process along with analysis and data collection needed to maintain a high level of quality and consistency.
- Commercial brewing experience 10-30bbl brewhouse including dry hopping, carbonating, CIP tanks
- Experience with centrifuge filter beneficial
- Adaptable and able to efficiently manage time and tasks
- Self motivated and proactive
- A passion for beer styles and knowledge
- 21yrs of age or older
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a rewarding work environment and growth potential.
Monthly food and beer stipend.
Work boots and clothing provided.
Full Time 40hrs Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm