Hiring Brewery Technicians!
Cisco Brewers PortsmouthApply for Job
Craft Brew Alliance is looking for Brewery Technicians to join our team in Portsmouth, NH! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Brewing Operations, our Brewery Technicians are responsible for crafting, brewing, and packaging high-quality products.
Specific Job Duties:
- Supports the Company’s mission, vision and C.R.A.F.T. values.
- Performs duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains attendance and punctuality per company policy.
- Supports the safeguarding of raw materials for quality assurance and for accurate inventory.
- Monitors progress of beer through the production cycle via brewery information system.
- Works with team members throughout the brewing, racking and packaging process.
- Operates high-speed packaging equipment – racking and canning
- Handles empty cases and cases with finished goods
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks; drive forklift as needed.
- Properly rotates product by date to ensure freshness to customers.
- Stages keg and can orders.
- Assists brewery supervisor(s) with inventory reconciliation.
- Performs equipment maintenance.
- Performs required sanitation.
- Performs regular housekeeping for all brewery areas.
- Performs and maintains accurate inventory and record keeping daily.
- Laboratory testing in wastewater treatment, microbiology, & beer chemistry
- Performs other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other team members as needed to accomplish goals.
- Provide assistance in other areas in the absence of another team member
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or coursework in a science discipline, or equivalent experience in a General Certificate or Diploma in Brewing from the Institute of Brewing and Distilling, or similar institution is preferred.
- 1-2 years of brewing industry, packaging line, and forklift experience preferred.
- Familiarity with and passion for brewing, fermenting and the finishing stage of beer production.
- Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality.
- Mechanical or electrical troubleshooting experience.
- A willingness to contribute to all areas of the brewery as needed with a positive attitude.
Qualified Candidates please apply online:
Send resume to:
Tyler Monzie | Craft Brew Alliance
Join us on LinkedIn through Craft Brew Recruiting!
Craft Brew Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.