Regional Sales Representative CT/NY - Lawson's Finest Liquids
Lawson's Finest LiquidsApply for Job
Regional Sales Representative
Lawson’s Finest Liquids (LFL) mission statement reads in part, “to provide beers of the highest quality and freshness.” We are seeking the right person to represent our core values, carry our message to the public, and to strengthen our relationships with wholesalers and accounts. Proper handling of the beer is a key element to our success! This position reports directly to the Sales and Distribution Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Exudes natural charisma and has a friendly, outgoing personality
- Has a passion for and a range of experience in craft beer sales and brand representation
- Thrives working independently, has keen prioritization skills, and is self-motivated
- Is extremely organized, detail oriented, and has strong follow through with tasks
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is honest, and hard working
- Ensure clear communication of Lawson’s Finest core values, goals, and brand message to consumers, accounts and wholesale partners while strengthening relationships
- Quality assurance of Lawson’s Finest beer in the field
- Educate accounts and distribution partners about the importance of fan expectations, and proper handling of LFL products (always cold, proper display, clean service, and fair pricing)
- Work directly with wholesale brand manager at each distributor to ensure objectives are met
- Utilize VIP software and tools to plan and manage time and set weekly work plans
- Ability to analyze sales data and prioritize business objectives
- Enthusiastically represent LFL at festivals and organize promotions, tastings, and events
- Assist with launching new LFL brands and managing POS display materials for accounts
- Focus on “problem solving” more than “problem identifying” with a proactive presence
- Generate sales and marketing strategies in new and existing distribution areas
- Produce reports and present to the Lawson’s Finest management team
Requirements & Expectations:
- CT/NY based regional territory with a time commitment of CT (55%), NY (35%), PA (10%)
- Highly organized with proficiency in VIP software, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Office Suite software; familiarity with Encompass is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to work nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- You must thrive working independently and have a positive personality!
- Ability to maintain sobriety and professionalism working in settings where beer is flowing.
- Demonstrated knowledge about beer ingredients and the brewing process
- Physically capable of a variety of duties including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, and extended amounts of physical activity with prolonged standing and talking
- Valid drivers’ license, clear motor vehicle record, and reliable transportation
- Bachelor degree required with 3 years or more of previous sales experience
- This is a full-time salaried position with the opportunity to grow with the company. Starting salary is commensurate with experience and benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, company medical, dental, and 401k plans