Roadhouse Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Roadhouse Brewing Co., a growing microbrewery with employee ownership located in Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking a Warehouse Manager to oversee our supply chain management. Roadhouse is focused on strategically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. Roadhouse recently launched in cans to round out our packaging mix of stubby bottle 6pks, bottle-conditioned Belgian-style beers and large format barrel and foeder aged sours. We are seeking an experienced warehouse / production coworker to help us continue our growth and manage our distribution efforts more effectively.
This position will maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations and will aide in brewery production through packaging efforts, equipment maintenance and cleaning processes. This position requires some weekend and odd hour shifts.
- Follow FlFO standards and Roadhouse’s JIT production process.
- Oversee stock controls and process orders.
- Operate and monitor packaging operations.
- Finished goods inventory management and physical inventory counts.
- Packaging and kegging support.
- Perform well in a team environment.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized workplace.
- Comply with all safety and health policies.
- Must possess a keen understanding of JIT manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs safely.
- Must possess an active forklift certification.
- Must be able to stand and perform repetitive motions for long periods of time.
- Must be able to operate pallet jack, forklift, and production equipment.
- Must communicate in a positive way that supports a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience in the craft beer industry preferred but not required.
Compensation: Compensation is salary based. Benefits include health insurance coverage, PTO, ESOP, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is a craft brewery operating in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.
Job Type: Full-time