Sales Order Processing Specialist
Sierra Nevada Brewing CompanyApply for Job
This position has a key role of completing order processing related tasks in Do It. These tasks heavily impact and support the day to day operations of the department. This individual will be responsible for processing and organizing beer and point of sale order data for Do It, which includes sharing and organizing data with other departments at the brewery. Most tasks that this individual is responsible for have strict daily and weekly deadlines.
- Daily import of beer and POS orders through the various SNBC software systems.
- Updating of beer and POS order in the SNBC order portal, Hopline.
- Correspondence with SNBC employees (in and out of the department) and with customers (distributor network)
- Record keeping/spreadsheet maintenance
- Preparation of export documentation
- Weekly beer inventory aging maintenance
- Evaluating the need to transfer beer between breweries, creating transfer orders accordingly and entering them into our ordering portal
- Monitoring multiple department email inboxes. This includes responding to emails in a timely manner as well as assigning emails to others within the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), including the ability to enter, retrieve and interpret data in spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A pattern of regular, prompt, dependable attendance is essential to support this position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain direction, focus and a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct and professional manner.
Education & Experience
- A two-year college degree is desired
- Previous experience within the alcohol beverage industry a plus!
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, but may occasionally be moderate or require hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance, and maneuver up to 35 pounds safely and with proper body mechanics. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and climb stairs.
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Occasional travel is required, approximately 5%, primarily to sales regions and the NC brewery
** Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 23rd, 2019**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer