Business Development Manager - Eastern US
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc.Apply for Job
Awesome company looking for an experienced Business Development professional looking for their next challenge? Do you have a background in Consumer-Packaged Goods, particularly within the health food/beverage space? Can you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and customers?
My client, a reputable natural products manufacturing company, is looking for a Business Development Manager – USA to join their team. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the Business Development Manager – USA will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative sales strategies that will boost sales and exceed targets, all while ensuring customers’ needs are met. The ideal candidate for this position will be an excellent communicator with strong leadership and relationship building abilities.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a motivational, encouraging, and inclusive work environment
- Providing ongoing training and career development opportunities for all employees
What the Business Development Manager – USA does:
- Develops and implements innovative annual sales plans and provides recommendations for process improvement
- Ensures sales plans reflect the company’s brand building priorities
- Conducts regular store visits to ensure sales strategies are being properly executed and assess competitive tactics
- Provides timely responses to all customer inquiries/concerns
- Develops budgets and forecasts and communicates actual results regularly
- Effectively communicates with internal staff and external partners
What is expected of you:
- 5+ years of experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods role, ideally within the health food/beverage space; experience in the USA food/beverage sector an asset
- Proficient in market analysis and various retailer data platforms
- Excellent leadership and relationship building abilities, both internally and externally
- Strong time management, organizational, and administrative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel across the USA and Canada
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a leading organization where your ideas will be valued
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your resume to Kathleen Kischer by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.