Central Virginia Sales Representative
Port City Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Who We Are:
Port City Brewing Company is a fast-growing, award-winning regional craft brewery. We are the leading craft brewery in the Metropolitan DC area and will continue to expand and strengthen our market presence throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company to maintain and expand our market presence to more locations in Central Virginia. The Central Virginia Territory Manager is responsible for sales of Port City Brewing Company's products in Central Virginia for on/off premise accounts.
To take on this challenge, one must be motivated and self-driven, a creative problem solver, and extremely detail-oriented. Think it could be you? Read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed annual sales and distribution goals
- Demonstrate sales abilities through successful presentation of products and market events
- Launch creative sales and marketing programs across territory
- Serve as the Port City Brewing Brand Ambassador and promote our positive company culture and social responsibility.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with top on and off premise accounts, both chain and independent in the territory
- Work independently and with top distributor representatives and Managers
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and document accomplishments through our CRM application
- Work with existing wholesale price book
- Serve as key contact for account/ customer questions regarding products, prices, availability, and visitor programs
- Provide post-sales and on-going customer support to resolve issues
- Coordinate and execute tailored market events (tastings, beer dinners, promotions and festivals) to drive sales in the territory and to solidify and grow our account and customer base
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and trade events to maintain a high level of product knowledge and market visibility
- College degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant, industry sales or food and beverage experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- High level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
- Food and beverage experience or brewery knowledge (grain to glass) highly desired- Strong desire to continue to grow professionally
- Good written communication skills. Must be able to develop and produce all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Solid oral communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must. The candidate must know how to communicate the various levels of our customer base: restaurant managers, accounts, distributors and the general public. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from these groups
- Must be willing to work evening and weekend events
- Must be able to travel on average 3 nights per month
- Current, valid driver's license with a clean driving record and current insurance
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must live within Richmond, VA area
- Must own vehicle, company vehicle allowance provided. Vehicle is a required for position and must be kept clean, presentable, and fully operational that reflects professionalism.
*To apply please send updated Resume and Cover Letter to Info@PortCityBrewing.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission