Key Account Manager (899)
Geloso Beverage GroupApply for this Job
Workplace: California, Las Vegas NV, Phoenix AZ
Geloso Beverage is a small business beverage importer. We offer a broad-based portfolio of beverages in key categories.
The Key Account Manager works with National and Regional headquarter decision makers and appointed alcoholic beverage distributors to develop and build our brand within the given territory. This position requires moderate overnight travel and encompasses the California, Las Vegas, and Phoenix area.
- Manage & Increase brand visibility and sales within National/Regional Accounts;
- Representative of Geloso portfolio brands at all times.
- Manage National/Regional Accounts in small format and large format
- Chain Accounts – Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with buyers in national/regional chains, and distributors in California, Las Vegas, and Phoenix area
- Responsible for annual budgets
- Develop annual business plans, tactical business plans, monthly tactical business reviews, competitive pricing strategies, and surveys
- Business Plans - Pre-Plan, communicate, and execute planned objectives with distributors partners and retail trade with key focus on achieving fair share of business, growth, and awareness
- Generate programming in National/Regional Chains within the distributor network on new and existing brands
- Target and track new accounts and product placements
- Conduct Distributor ride-with on a regular basis to ensure programs and priorities are on-track, and to help identify new opportunities
- Work under direction of the Director of National Accounts to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Learn how to use Vermont Information Processing (VIP) to track and manage all key sales leads
- Understand and explain national data trends with the use of Nielsen/IRI
- Provide market insight and recommendations against the target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc.
- Competitive tracking: report on competitive activity and watch for market trends
- Present to and engage distributor sales personnel at distributor sales meetings, while sharing upcoming priorities, events and brand initiatives.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a related beer business
- Proven track record of success
- Knowledge of local beer market
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
- Knowledge of and experience with Vermont Information Processing (VIP) a plus
- Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance
- Position contingent upon successful completion of background check.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate reference #899.