National Chain Account Manager
Collective Arts BrewingApply for this Job
Collective Arts Brewing is a grassroots craft brewery fusing the creativity of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians. Collective Arts is a brand being built on its strong connection to creativity. Creativity in art, music and brewing.
As collective Arts grows, so too do the roles and responsibilities of Collective employees. We are a fast paced, ambitious and dynamic organization. We have new products coming on line in multiple industries including apparel, beer, cider, spirits and cannabis. It is expected that all employees are flexible, ambitious, creative and show a willingness to evolve with Collective Arts.
For more information visit www.collectiveartsbrewing.com.
Why Collective Arts?
We connect artists with drinkers.
Through the sociability of beer, amplified through the reach and connectivity of social media, drinkers can discover, discuss and share the work of emerging artists and musicians.
Collective Arts reflects, through creativity, attitudes, trends and conversations of its drinkers. Through art and music, we are constantly being reinvented by the community.
We are looking for an experienced National Chain Accounts Manager to be responsible for managing key accounts, national chain accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The National Chain Accounts Manager will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients. They will also be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel for Collective Arts USA.
The National Chain Accounts Manager will be responsible for planning, establishing and implementing national sales strategies, goals and key performance indicators that support Collective Arts business objectives and revenue targets. They will also ensure alignment with the overall objectives of the US Sales team.
As the National Chain Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing sales data and identifying crucial relationships of Collective Arts USA. You will be changing the dynamic of relationships from vendor-buyer to a partnership. As the National Chain Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key national chain customers by comprehending their requirements. Finally, the National Chain Accounts Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, national chains, maintaining a long-term relationship with the accounts and maximizing the sales opportunities within them.
The ideal candidate for Collective Arts will be apt in creating and maintaining strong relationships with strategic chain customers. Under the direction of the Director, International and U.S. Sales you will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions. The goal of our National Chain Accounts Manager is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develops and manages all key distributor chain management relationships under the direction of the Director, International and U.S. Sales
- Develops and cultivates new, maintains existing, relationships with new national accounts
- Act as the number one business contact and partner between Collective Arts and the national account business base to ensure that we are recognized and continually front of mind.
- Perform the processes necessary to gain authorization, proper pricing, and shelf space within national and regional off premise chains as assigned by management
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers and key decision makers of assigned list of chain accounts
- Acts as a liaison between the supply chain team and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate time-frame.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to key customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between National Chains and the USA Sales team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Minimum of 2-5 years of selling experience within the alcoholic beverage industry
- Prior experience calling, and servicing key accounts required
- BA/BS or relevant post-secondary education are preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a willingness to travel and frequently travel for multiple days
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays to support sales activities
- Must be located in the Northeastern United States in a metropolitan area
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of National Chain Accounts Manager Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.