Brand Ambassador (2 Positions)
Colorado Cider CompanyApply for this Job
Colorado Cider Company is hiring two entry-level Brand Ambassador positions in Northern Colorado:
- Boulder and its immediate suburbs.
- Fort Collins and its immediate suburbs.
About the Position(s)
The Brand Ambassador position will be responsible for hosting tastings and hand sells at various liquor stores across Northern Colorado. This position will help steer liquor store customers towards purchasing our cider and the category in general in a friendly and helpful and outgoing manner.
These are entry-level, part-time positions, running 10-20 hours a month with a flexible schedule Thurs-Saturday from approximately 2-7pm. This is a great position for someone looking to gain more experience in the industry.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a passion for craft cider and craft beverages in general
- Must have an outgoing and friendly disposition
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be reliable, on-time, and professional
- Must be flexible and work well as part of a team
- Ability to stand for 2-4 hours at a time and lift 30lbs
- Experience in a bar/restaurant or retail environment is preferred
A competitive hourly rate.
About Colorado Cider Company
Colorado Cider Company is growing, quality focused, craft cider maker with a production facility and tasting room in Denver, as well as an orchard growing specialty cider apples located on Colorado’s Western Slope. You can find their award winning fresh-pressed hard ciders like Glider® and Grasshop-ah across Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska, and Wyoming.
Send resumes to: email@example.com