No CowApply for Job
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. Our mission is to provide the fuel to get after your fitness goals without the dairy and sugar that slows you down. No Cow Protein Bars and Energy Bars are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar – there’s nothing else like them. We’re growing fast and looking for people who have passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
The Controller is a key finance leadership position for No Cow and is accountable for directing and managing all finance, planning and accounting activities. This is both a “leader” and “doer” position that requires a highly motivated individual with strong professional finance/accounting skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders. This candidate must have a strong track record of success in building emerging companies, preferably branded consumer products companies, and working in a fast-paced team environment. Specifically, we need someone who can:
- Lead all aspects of the finance function, including financial planning, reporting and analysis, cash management, customer profitability, and marketing and sales promotions analysis
- Work with the CEO, the President and our leadership team to drive high ROI investments and disciplined spending
- Assist President in managing relationships with lenders, investors, accountants, and other key external stakeholders
- Evaluate and manage key finance and operations systems, HR and IT functions
- Sales forecasting, demand planning, and performance tracking against company goals
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance functions
- Prior experience with branded consumer products finance roles, preferably with BOTH big companies and emerging/start-up companies
- Key functional expertise across accounting, financial planning, reporting and analysis, and cash management
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Alignment to our cultural values: Nimble, Willing to Challenge the Norm, Act Like an Owner, Transparent and Authentic
- Passion for our mission and can live the brand
Perks & Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading bonus program
- Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
- High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
- 401k availability
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited vacation