Purely ElizabethApply for this Job
Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and bars. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Materials Planner to help drive improved performance across the entire supply chain. The Materials Planner must possess strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and critical thinking in order to succeed in our fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Procure raw materials and packaging in sufficient form and quantities to meet production demand
- Assure raw materials and packaging adhere to written specifications
- Provide operational analysis and planning support to Supply Chain team
- Create and issue purchase orders for raw materials and packaging
- Manage transportation of raw materials and packaging between vendors, manufacturers and inventory sites
- Manage raw material and packaging inventory levels across the supply chain in accordance with Supply Chain performance metrics
- Coordinate with manufacturers to determine root cause and disposition of raw materials in the event quality issues arise
- Effectively communicate raw material and packaging-related information to co-manufacturers and 3PL partners
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in supply chain/materials planning
- Prefer experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated by gaining a broad exposure to all facets of a supply chain organization.
- Highly motivated, action-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable work ethic, flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills to work effectively with all stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker with an ability to understand and leverage detail-oriented and analytical issues as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Benefits include, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
- Summer hours, social office gatherings, and more
- An ambitious, fun, startup work environment
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com