Burnt City BrewingApply for this Job
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: To represent and grow the sales of Burnt City Brewing within an assigned territory, to all both off-premise and on-premise accounts. To work with assigned distributor(s) closely to assure the highest level of customer service.
- Become an expert on all Burnt City Brewing products
- Execute daily sales calls from a Master Route List.
- Help develop and refine Master Route List to target the key accounts and achieve desired sales goals.
- Develop an attitude that no task is too difficult no problem too large. Have some beer!
- Develop complete knowledge of competing products in the market
- Develop positive relationships with beer buyers in every account
- Schedule route visits with Distributor reps continually.
- Support accounts with POS material, product education, training and sampling
- Conduct 8-10 sampling visits to off-premise accounts monthly
- Report daily on all account visit activity
- Assist in building CRM database for all accounts
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to do appropriate Social Media posts
- Host retail accounts at District Brew Yards. These can be sales visits or staff training
- Be responsible for all facets of festival execution as assigned by management
- All activities should lead to Burnt City Brewing to becoming a preferred vendor in assigned territory
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must display a high-energy engaging personality and have the ability to self-motivate
- Must project a professional and sharp personal image
- Previous beer sales experience desired
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to self-manage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) preferred in Marketing or Business management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior follow-up skills
- Must have a reliable car, excellent driving record and proof of insurance. This position will require extensive travel inside territory and may require overnight travel
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift 40-pound beer case and maneuver a 175-pound keg
- Must obtain a “Certified Beer Server” certificate from Cicerone.org within 4 weeks of start date
This is a full-time salaried position with pay based upon experience. Pay will include a base salary quota and sales incentives.
Car mileage reimbursement and a monthly entertainment budget will also be included.
Benefits include paid vacation and medical, dental and vision insurance.
No phone calls and no recruiters.